Anonymous asked: Locust: What was your favorite book as a child?
I read The Tale of Despereaux like nine times when I was seven. That book is the shit. The “bad” rat’s name is fucking Chiaroscuro that’s so bad ass and symbolic I can’t even handle it.
I got my pin because of patience and stamina. I’d like to keep it for those reasons too.
This words make my head go crazy on good memories. Thank you.
✿ send me a floral question ✿
- Daisy: How old were you when you had your first kiss?
- Carnation: If I handed you a concert ticket right now, who would you want to be the performer?
- Jasmine: What color looks best on you?
- foxglove: Name three facts about your family?
- Allium: What's the best thing you can cook?
- Orange Blossom: If you could pick the gender and appearance of your child, would you?
- Calla Lily: If you died right now, what song would you want to play at your funeral?
- Poinsettia: Favorite holiday dish?
- Oxlip: Would you ever get into a long distance relationship?
- Primrose: Favorite kind of soup?
- Daffodil: What's the most thoughtful present you've ever received?
- Rose: Are you currently in love with someone?
- Amsonia: Would you ever become a vegan?
- Peony: What's your favorite hot beverage?
- Tulip: For your birthday, what kind of cake do you ask for?
- Myrtle: Do you like going on airplanes?
- Hibiscus: Did you ever play an instrument? If so what?
- Zinnia: Who was your best friend when you were six years old?
- Poppy: What color was your childhood home?
- Hydrangea: Starbucks order?
- Violet: Do you like where you're from?
- Locust: What was your favorite book as a child?
- Rhododendron: What's the scariest dream you've ever had?
- Queen Anne's Lace: Would you rather carve pumpkins or wrap presents?
- Magnolia: Favorite kind of candy?
- Aster: Would you rather be cold or hot?
- Marigold: Do you listen to what's on the radio?
- Heliconia: Do you like when it rains?
- Azalea: What's a movie you cried while watching?
- Dandelion: Do you think you're important?
how many ants are need to fill an apartment
GOD DAMIT. GOD FUICKING DAMMIT YSOU FUCKIGN RUINED MY FUCKING POST YOU LITTLE PEIECE OF SHIT. THE ANSWER WAS 405,983,706 ANTS YUO CRAP COATED MAILBOX FLAG
We went to the National Cathedral for an art history trip and there was a mosaic like this in the crypts except instead of a flower there was a sunset and it was so so so beautiful.
One of my favorite teachers told me that the art building needed a mosaic like it and that I should do it. It was a good moment.
Nice things to call someone you are romantically involved with:
- floppity bop
- strawberry lace
- child of the clouds
- button bottom
- captain of the forest
- doctor cute trousers
- pollen prince
"I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free." - Michelangelo
Barfing bc I got the email with all the info for viewing the admission
Also fuck you because you don’t know me and you shouldn’t be talking to my friends about me.